Firstly I would like to apologise if you are waiting for any emails replied, I have been a little preoccupied for the past week with a broken tooth (not good for a dental phobic) anyway, after 3 trips to the dentist this week all is now sorted……nerves wise I am totally pooped but apart from that all is good, so once again apologies for my lack of contact. Right now onto nicer things and this weeks winner from our sponsor Doodle Palace who are offering 5 images of your choice is ………
Please email us at email@example.com for your prize,
Onto this weeks sponsor now, the lovely Sally-Ann from Digi Stamp boutique is offering £10 worth of images, all you need to do is leave a comment on this post. Don’t forget to pop over to the website, Sally-Ann is always updating her images and you will not be disappointed
Hi there and thanks for stopping by today. My name is Michele and today It’s my turn to do a tutorial for you using ProMarker pens.
This week we are sponsored by the very lovely and talented Sally-Ann from Digi Stamp boutique and she very kindly let me chose which image that I wanted to use for this tutorial. When I saw the adorable Tallulah Fairy image I knew that I just had to use this one (I LOVE fairies).
First off I’ve printed the image using my laser printer onto Datacopy Colour Printing Paper 160gsm
- To start off with I use Burnt Orange all round the edges where I think the shadows will be
- Then I’ve gone over the Burnt Orange with Coral and also a small bit into the white areas
- For the next step I’ve used Sunkissed Pink over the previous two colours and slightly into the white area slowly working my way into the centre
- I’ve then gone over all of the areas previously coloured using Ivory in small circular motions.
5. For the cheeks I’ve drawn two small circles using Antique Pink
6. Then I’ve gone over the Antique Pink using Cocktail Pink making the circle slightly larger
7. For the last stage I’ve used Baby Pink going over the two previous colours
8. For the hair I’ve first used my Cinnamon colour which is starting to run out – NB: If you have colours which are drying out hold onto them especially the colours you would use for hair as these are ideal to add fine details.
9. Then I’ve used my Cocoa which is also drying out using light flicks following the hair shape
10. I’ve now used the colour Gold again using light flicks
11. Then I’ve used Lemon using light flicks
12. Lastly I go over the whole area using Ivory
13. For the dress, heart wand and shoes I’ve first coloured in the image using Forest Green where I think the shadows would be.
14. Then I’ve used Apple going over the Forest Green
15. Then I’ve used Warm Grey 4 where I thought the darker shadows would be
16. Then I’ve used Forest Green again going over the previous colours
17. Next colour I’ve used is Apple layering over the other colours
18. The next colour I’ve used is Leaf Green again going over all the previous colours and working my way into the centre
19. The last step I’ve used my Blender pen and I’ve gone over all of the areas using small circular motions
20. For the tights I’ve used the colour Gold starting at the points where I think the darkest parts would be
21. I’ve then gone over it again using Warm Grey 4
22. To blend in the first two colours I’ve used Lemon
23. For the image to stand out a little I’ve used Ice Grey 4 where I think the shadows would be
24. Then I’ve softened the areas using my Blender pen.
I hope that you’ve enjoyed my tutorial and that it hasn’t sent you to sleep, LOL
Hugs Michele x
Awww what a cute image :) don’t forget you could win £10 worth of images from Digi Stamp boutique all you need to do is leave a comment,
That’s it for this week, have a great weekend and pop back on Tuesday to see Michele’s card.
Hugs Gina, Denise and the DT xxx