Passion for Promarkers Copyright Notice

The design work, text, photographs and videos on this site belong to ©Passion for Promarkers and each individual designer that contributes to this site. This information is shared to inspire you. All content on this site is not to be used for commercial purposes without explicit permission.
Please do not reproduce these articles in any way, mechanical or electronic for anything other than personal use only. But you may hyperlink to any of the articles giving due credit
Thank you!

Important

Weekend Workshops are published every Friday and all are available in PDF format so you can print out and keep them.

All workshops can be downloaded by clicking the small icon at the end of each post.


..........

Friday 30 October 2009

Weekend Workshop #22

TGI Friday! and the added bonus is, its Weekend Workshop day. The entries for this weeks challenge of any colours plus animals have been fabulous so far and there's still plenty of time to enter. Please remember though, that you MUST use promarkers on your creation, and you MUST include the theme and/or colours for that challenge.

So, are you ready for another fab tutorial? This week one of the big bosses at PfP, Denise, has done an image tutorial for you, featuring one of the fabulous  Gorjuss Girls from Sugar Nellie, so... over to you Denise...

Hi, I’m Denise and here is my tutorial for the colour combo Grass and Canary which is our theme next week. Please bear with me as this is my first tutorial EVER!! I apologise if some of the photos are slightly blurry but I’m not an expert when it comes to photography :)


For my tutorial I am using a Sugar Nellie image from the Gorjuss Girls range called ‘flower girl’ and I have used the following promarkers – grass, canary, emerald, tulip yellow, tan, caramel, ivory, blush and pastel pink. Unfortunately in my haste to begin my tutorial I forgot to take a “before” photo ;)


PFP colouring tutorial 1  PFP colouring tutorial 3


I begin by adding the grass and canary to my image


PFP colouring tutorial 2 PFP colouring tutorial 4


Then I proceed to add shading with emerald and tulip yellow


PFP colouring tutorial 5 PFP colouring tutorial 6


I then blend the colours together using my original colours (grass & canary) then proceed to add tan to the hair


PFP colouring tutorial 7 PFP colouring tutorial 8


The I add caramel for shading to the hair and blend this together by going over again with the tan


PFP colouring tutorial 9 PFP colouring tutorial 10


Next I colour all of the skin with ivory and add shading with blush. I add pastel pink to the cheeks and blend together with the ivory once again. The final pic shows that I have added stickles to the flowers and added highlights with a white gel pen.


I hope this tutorial has been of some use to you. You will be able to see my completed card on Tuesday :)


Hugs, Denise x




Well I'm certainly looking forward to seeing Denise's completed card when the new challenge starts on Tuesday.
We hope you find the tutorials helpful and would love to see how you get on. As always, all the workshops are available in PDF format so you can print and keep them, just email me.

Coming up next week: An image tutorial from Ida

Hugs
Gina, Denise and the DT xx


No comments:

Post a Comment