Passion for Promarkers Copyright Notice

The design work, text, photographs and videos on this site belong to ©Passion for Promarkers and each individual designer that contributes to this site. This information is shared to inspire you. All content on this site is not to be used for commercial purposes without explicit permission.
Please do not reproduce these articles in any way, mechanical or electronic for anything other than personal use only. But you may hyperlink to any of the articles giving due credit
Thank you!

Important

Weekend Workshops are published every Friday and all are available in PDF format so you can print out and keep them.

All workshops can be downloaded by clicking the small icon at the end of each post.


..........

Tuesday 8 September 2009

Weekend workshop #9

Hello again, wow thank you so much for the cards for this weeks challenge of “Pastel Pink & Cool Aqua + Maria’s sketch” they are all so beautiful, and everyone’s colouring is improving by the week. We also have newcomers to PM’s too, it is great to see everyone still so excited about the markers, and if you think you have missed anything, fear not, we have all the prior tutorials on PDF files just pop me an email here and I will get them to you asap. If you have already sent me an email and not had a response please email again as the PDF tutorials have been so popular and I must admit I have been overwhelmed with emails :)
Ok this week we only have one tutorial but it is an amazing one. If you have seen Michele’s cards you will have noticed her beautiful flowers, well she did not buy them like that, she made them and even better she is going to show us all how to do it :)
************
Michele’s Flower Tutorial
I have had lots of requests to show how I make my flowers, so here’s how I do it. For the roses I first got the idea off this blog, and this is my version.
These are the die cuts and flower punch that I use most of the time when I make these flowers.
You will also need white scrap cardstock and plain white photocopier paper for the roses.
image
image image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
dscf6677
And here's the final result. Hope you enjoyed this tutorial and watch this space, as I've a few more up my sleeve.
************
 

Well that is it for this week, if you have any questions or ideas which you would like the DT to put into tutorials for you, just email us, we are always happy to hear from you all.
By the way we were a little late announcing the Top 5 Passionista from Week 9, so check out the previous post to see if you are one of the lucky 5!
Hugs Gina, Denise and the DT xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment